1. This is a Lee & Pei Finance Institute (“LPFI”) website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
3. If you choose to send an application or an e-mail that contains personally identifiable data, for us to process the application or to render you a service, we may share relevant data within LPFI. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share your personal data with private organisations, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific LPFI services.
4. For your convenience, when you are carrying out a transaction using your personally identifiable data, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied to us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of LPFI services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies and policies.
6. This site may contain links to other independently-managed websites whose data protection and privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.